Please stop using that Print Screen button on your keyboard.. there’s a much better way to do it:
1. Open a new blank email message
2. Open the screen that you want to screenshot
3. Return directly to your email message and click inside the body
4. Click Insert – Screenshot – Screen Clipping (it will take you back to the last window you had open.)
5. Once the screen turns grey click and drag over the area you want to screenshot
6. The portion of screen that you selected will be inserted into your email messag
Please note: This feature is available right across Microsoft Office.